Dear Grads’ Supporter,
With the season now upon us, hockey thoughts are front and center. The Navan Grads are extremely excited about the upcoming Junior “A” season as we have worked very hard to ensure that this season proves to be an exciting and enjoyable one for all Grads fans, partners and players.
We’ve been busy! While I would need more space to list all of our accomplishments thus far, I can assure you that our goal is to make Grads Junior “A” hockey a “win-win” for everyone who associates themselves with the team. Improvements over the last few seasons include:
- Become more ‘family friendly” by moving our Sunday home games to 3PM afternoon starts and added Friday night Family Night games starting at 7:30PM
- Commissioned and built a state of the art dressing room facility for our players and staff
- Completely revamped our website to make it more fan and sponsor friendly
- Commissioned and built our new private box for viewing games – “The Gradzone” which is available for various uses, including by our official sponsors
- Added extra opportunities for our sponsor partners to be even more visible in the arena with the addition of the jersey wall of fame
- Offering of full audio and video webcast for all 62 of our games with play by play
- Moved to using strictly highway coaches for all of our out of town travel
Most important to you, we have completely redesigned our official sponsorship program to make it as worthwhile as possible for you to participate with the Grads in this winning partnership. This year you will be able to partner with the team in a variety of areas, all of which I have included in this package. We would welcome the opportunity to have you involved. As a non-profit company whose aim is to provide a first class entertainment vehicle for our fans and official sponsors/partners, we rely on friends like you to help us achieve our goal. To you we promise that your firm will be publicly recognized as partnering with a dedicated, first class organization. Join us – the fastest game in town!